We know you have heard them talk about this virus over and over again, but I saw this and just thought I’d share.
(using a fictitious name)
- Sally got infected yesterday, she does not realize it and she won’t know for sure until 14 days later when she has symptoms.
- Sally of course “thinks” she’s still healthy, but by not social distancing she may have infected 10 persons per day
- These 10 persons think they are ok, they go on to travel, go shopping and as a result they may infect 100 persons.
- These 100 persons think they are healthy but may be infecting 1000 persons.
- No one knows who is ok or who can infect you
This is why we have been asked to social distance and stay at home.